Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I'm feeling better...

...about life. The new hip has settled into place and I will be going back to work next week. I am glad that I got it done now. At 66 years old, if I waited another 3 or 4 months, I might have got a visit from the, you know, counselor. At one time (pre getting old) I thought that euthenasia might be a good deal. I was young and liberal then. It was pre Vietnam, and I had yet to figure out that I really liked being alive...

I may be working up to pissed off enough to to weigh in on universal health care.

Doing a slow burn in Oklahoma,

Kermit thr Green Guy

4 Comments:

At Sat Sep 05, 05:59:00 PM, Blogger Ca... said...

Congrats on the new hip! But I'm still a shoulder up on you! 'chuckle

 
At Sat Nov 14, 06:15:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

 
At Fri Jan 16, 11:06:00 PM, Anonymous Imran Khan said...

J's Junk is a family-owned junk removal company, offering efficient, fast, and eco-friendly junk removal services at affordable rates. From residential and commercial jobs customers can count on us again and again for our dependable service. With our experienced team carrying out all your junk, cleanliness, customer service, and perfection is guaranteed.

website: www.jsjunkremoval.ca

email: webmaster@jsjunkremoval.ca

 
At Thu Aug 13, 07:26:00 PM, Blogger JC... said...

Hey, kid...I don't know if you ever read this anymore but, if you do, Hi'ya...how ya doin' these days? I just got my other hip done so I now have only the right shoulder as original equipment. Anyhow, let me hear from you. I'm at jcadla@gmail.com I was "A Time and a Place." then my sweetie went to Heaven and I gave it up. Anyhow, best wishes from JC...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Web Counter